Relevant mailing list.
Bulat Bulat via freebsd-questions
2016-06-04 18:46:42 UTC
Hi, guys.

I am currently reading sources and have question. What mailing list
should I ask my question on?

appropriate one for src's-related question.
Thanks.

bnm
Matthew Seaman
2016-06-04 19:07:29 UTC
Post by Bulat Bulat via freebsd-questions
I am currently reading sources and have question. What mailing list
should I ask my question on?
freebsd-***@... is probably the right place to ask general FreeBSD
programming questions.

Or you can ask your questions here and we'll be able to direct you to
the right people to answer them if we can't answer them directly
ourselves.

Cheers,

Matthew
patrick lamaiziere
2016-06-04 19:10:57 UTC
Le Sat, 04 Jun 2016 21:46:42 +0300,
Bulat Bulat via freebsd-questions <freebsd-***@freebsd.org> a
écrit :

Hello,
Post by Bulat Bulat via freebsd-questions
I am currently reading sources and have question. What mailing list
should I ask my question on?
but did not find appropriate one for src's-related question.
You can ask on any mailing list related of the
code (for example freebsd-net@ for network
code, etc). There is freebsd-***@freebsd.org too.

Regards.