versions question
William A. Mahaffey III
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Is there likely to be a 9.4R or 9.5R version of FreeBSD released :-) ?
How about 10.4R or 10.5R ? TIA & have a good one.
--
William A. Mahaffey III

ever devised by man."
-- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.
Lowell Gilbert
2016-07-13 15:32:50 UTC
https://www.freebsd.org/security/security.html#sup
William A. Mahaffey III
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Lowell Gilbert
Post by William A. Mahaffey III
Is there likely to be a 9.4R or 9.5R version of FreeBSD released :-) ?
How about 10.4R or 10.5R ? TIA & have a good one.
https://www.freebsd.org/security/security.html#sup
Thanks, I knew about that page, I was trying to pry out any
inside-baseball/secret-skinny on whether or not there might be
undisclosed plans for later releases :-). Thanks.
--
William A. Mahaffey III

ever devised by man."
-- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.